Branch image

Jun 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM
How do you create the branching image in the pdf? I tried searching in Visio and Word but can't find a template. I want to create my own image so other people in the department can understand our branching strategy.

Can you share a word or visio file?
Jun 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM
If you download the Rangers_vsarVersionControlGuide_vs2013_Everything.zip, you will find a PowerPoint file with a variety of branching illustrations.
Jun 17, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Thank you! I didn't saw that one. I guess I was blind at the moment I searched for it...
May 19, 2015 at 2:24 PM
Hi i could not locate the zip file "Rangers_vsarVersionControlGuide_vs2013_Everything.zip" under downloads option. all i could find is "Rangers_vsarVersionControlGuide_v3.2_Everything". in case i am referring to wrong file then can you past url to download the right one.

i could find "TFS Version Control Part 1 - Branching Strategies" where in i can see many branching techiques my query is does these branching techniques holds good for SVN as well. or do you have any other file/documents specific to SVN
May 19, 2015 at 2:30 PM
The file "Rangers_vsarVersionControlGuide_v3.2_Everything.zip" is the latest version. You should use that one.